The Fabulous Motivators Roundup & Free E-Book

Category: Motivation

The Fabulous Motivators, Download Free E-Book, Motivation

I am excited to let you know that I finished creating my first e-book – The Fabulous Motivators. This e-book is a compilation of all the articles I wrote in ‘The Fabulous Motivators Series’. The ebook has come out really well and it’s initial feedback has been quite positive.

Download ‘The Fabulous Motivators’

(Click on link to open, right-click – ‘Save link as’ to download)

Take a look at the motivators with short descriptions to get a quick snapshot of what the book provides:

The Fabulous Motivators

The fabulous motivators are motivators which will inspire you to take action in times when your own motivation is missing in action. Anytime you wish to get motivated and work towards your dream but are struggling to do so and are stuck with de-motivation, you can fall back on these motivators-

• The Basic Motivators

The basic motivators talk about three most basic strategies to get motivated –

• 1. Create your personal list of movers and shakers
    • 2. Identify the deal breakers, stay miles away from them or learn to deal with them
    • 3. Create a flow and break out of inertia using momentum builders.
  • The Inspiration Generators

Where there is inspiration, there is motivation. Read three simple yet powerful techniques that lead you to inspiration.

• The Savvy Time Shoppers

Lack of time is one big reason why dreams fizzle out. Learn to create time by applying concepts of smart shopping – bargaining and bartering.

• The Day Simplifiers

When hectic days overwhelm you and your motivation goes poof!, use the day simplifiers. They will help you to get back control of your day and manage it well.

• The Outrageous Dreamers

A sure shot way to get super inspired and motivated is to dream outrageously. Find out what an outrageous dream is and how can you make sure you don’t lose your outrageous dream.

• The Pause Removers

Life often gets in the way of your dreams and makes you take a pause. Use the pause removers to shake off the pause get back on track with full motivation.

• The Fear Busters

Learn to tackle fear or fear will tackle you! That’s what this chapter is about – to reduce fear and to battle it.

• The Cross Examiners

When everything fails, you need to look within to determine what’s causing the problem. Get in the line of fire, in the line of cross examination and see for yourself what’s stopping you so that you can deal with it accordingly.

You can download this ebook at the end of the article or by going to any page of my site for now. There is absolutely no charge for it (yes, it’s free).

I will love it if you pass this book to those you know will benefit from it or enjoy reading it. Feel free to share it with your blog/newsletter readers as well. Basically you can print & share the book with whomever you want as long as you keep it credited to me. While this is not absolutely necessary, it will be absolutely wonderful if you could send them a link to the e-book instead of just forwarding it (this will help me track number of downloads) Link: www.avani-mehta.com/downloads/1

I hope you have as much fun reading the book as much I had creating it. And that it fuels your motivation and your inspiration and helps you take continuous action towards your dream.

Download ‘The Fabulous Motivators’

ps: Help me create an even better e-book next time. Comments, Suggestions, Feedback, & Topic Ideas Most Welcome.

1. Purva | October 6th, 2010 at 2:13 pm

Hey Avani..Congratulation on your first e-book..I read it and I must say you have done a fabulous job by giving motivation.
    I got inspired by your writing..Just one thing…Write down some motivational thoughts in your book..And fill out with some good pictures wherever you have blank space…Great job!!!
    Keep it up.

• Avani Mehta | October 6th, 2010 at 3:18 pm

Purva, thank you so much. Happy to know you found the book inspiring and motivating. And I appreciate your feedback so much.

2. Zeenat{Positive Provocations} | October 9th, 2010 at 1:44 am

Congrats on your ebook! I know the feeling of finally completing it. It feels good na :)
    May you create many many more beautiful and motivating books.
    Oh..and your guest post is up and published on my blog too :)
    Lots of love,
    Z~

• Avani Mehta | October 11th, 2010 at 12:09 am

Hi Z,

It feels awesome. Didn’t realize I had written so much and so good till it all came together. I got inspired and motivated reading my own book :) Thank you for your wishes.

3. J.D. Meier | October 9th, 2010 at 10:02 am

Very nicely done.

I hadn’t heard of “It Couldn’t Be Done” before, so I took a read and added it to my mental toolbox.

• Avani Mehta | October 11th, 2010 at 12:14 am

Thanks JD. I really like poems by Edgar Guest. They are very interesting and motivating. Have a rhythm to them. Here’s one more from him that I absolutely love … titled ‘The Sulkers’

The world’s too busy now to pause
      To listen to a whiner’s cause;
      It has no time to stop and pet
      The sulker in a peevish fret,
      Who wails he’ll neither work nor play
      Because things haven’t gone his way.

The world keeps plodding right along
      And gives its favors right or wrong
      To all who have the grit to work
      Regardless of the fool or shirk.
      The world says this to every man:
      “Go out and do the best you can.”

The world’s too busy to implore
      The beaten one to try once more;
      ‘Twill help him if he wants to rise,
      And boost him if he bravely tries,
      And shows determination grim;
      But it won’t stop to baby him.

The world is occupied with men
      Who fall but quickly rise again;
      But those who whine because they’re hit
      And step aside to sulk a bit
      Are doomed some day to wake and find
      The world has left them far behind.

4. arina nikitina | October 21st, 2010 at 2:25 am

Congratulations, Avani! It’s heartwarming and inspiring to see another successful person in this field. It’s not all about material rewards and social acclaims, right? We get nudges and reminders from what we write, just as others are learning it from us. I applaud you for sharing your thoughts, insights and wisdom to the rest of the world. Keep it up!

• Avani Mehta | October 21st, 2010 at 3:51 pm

Arina,

Thank you for your words of encouragement. Yes, one big advantage of writing about personal development is that it keeps me going in the same direction as well.

5. Rachana Gathani | October 21st, 2010 at 11:53 am

Congratulations on your first e-book.:)

I have read many of your articles and this is precisely what I was looking for – all the inspiring articles compiled in one place :). In fact I shall be taking print-outs of this e-book and gifting it to couple of friends who am sure will enjoy reading it.

Keep going with the wonderful work

• Avani Mehta | October 21st, 2010 at 3:52 pm

Rachana,

This is wonderful. Thank you for sharing the book with your friends. I hope they enjoy it as much as you did.

6. jonathanfigaro | November 5th, 2010 at 3:58 pm

Very easy to read, simple and load of fun. Thanks for a synopsis via blog post.

7. treesrgood | November 16th, 2010 at 10:13 am

Congratulations Avani on your first ebook, hopefully many more will come. We all need a little inspiration these days and your book has done that job quite well.

8. Nitin | December 9th, 2010 at 5:56 am

Dear Avani,

Nice to take glance your E-book. It is very useful for all. I always wonder how person can write such good things by own. I can not. Hope to have your more write up.

Thanks. Have a lovely life ahead.

9. Gilbert Ross | December 30th, 2010 at 1:31 pm

Avani, Congrats for such a wonderful piece of work! All I can say is Wow! I am looking forward to devour it. I might also feature it in an article on my blog if you don’t mind. Keep it up :)

• Avani Mehta | January 2nd, 2011 at 9:30 am

Gilbert, thank you. I am sure you will like the book. I appreciate you sharing the book with your readers.

10. Dr. Sudeep Shroff | January 7th, 2011 at 8:52 am

Connecting with you after a long time (hope you remember, may be not!).

Congratulations on publishing your new E-book.

I have just downloaded it. Will go through it and come back to share with you my experience. I appreciate your efforts and enjoy your content.

Keep going and growing.
    God bless you.

11. Justin | April 1st, 2011 at 2:24 pm

Thanks for the free E-Book. I am currently in the process of beginning my first E-Book. What system did you use to create your E-Book?

12. van025 | May 19th, 2011 at 2:32 am

Congratulation to your ebook.I am downloading it now.
    Keep going and growing

13. Tauseef | May 28th, 2011 at 3:27 am

Just downloaded ‘The Fabulous Motivators’ I hope it’ll turn out to be a good read. Keep up.

14. Luke | July 12th, 2011 at 10:36 am

Hey thanks – am always in hunt for more motivational books!

Downloading as i type this. I came up with my own motivational phrase :

“If you never driven that road, why you assumed it will have no bumps?”

15. Jardin Smith | July 29th, 2011 at 1:09 am

THank you!
    I have downloaed your e-book and i like the style and structure it was written, simple and concise.

Indeed time never come back when it has past! No matter how rich you are, you can’t buy back the lost time.

Nice Said!

16. Andy Clint | August 2nd, 2011 at 7:06 pm

I think I really need this one…Thanks for sharing it to us…

17. hannamay | August 8th, 2011 at 11:59 am

Hi Avani, Congratulations to your e-book, I’m going forward to read you book…

18. Jessie | August 14th, 2011 at 8:16 pm

I love motivational books, I almost have a collection. Reading them really does fire me up.

19. Judy | October 9th, 2011 at 9:26 pm

Thank you! I have downloaed your e-book and i also just like the style and structure it had been written, basic and concise. I like this phrase you have written “Time is and will often be an expensive commodity” . Indeed time never keep coming back if this has past! Regardless of how rich you’re, you can’t buy back the lost time.

20. Eve | October 20th, 2011 at 7:52 pm

Many thanks! We have downloaed your e-book and i similar to the style and structure it absolutely was written, basic and concise. I love this phrase you’ve written “Time is and definately will get a costly commodity” . Indeed time never go back if the has past! Regardless of how rich you’re, you can’t buy back the lost time.

21. Gaiye | November 3rd, 2011 at 7:41 pm

More people like free e-book and for sure, they will like this post as well…

22. leigh | November 7th, 2011 at 10:50 am

I appreciate your efforts and enjoy your content.I like this phrase you have written “Time is and will always be an expensive commodity”Thanks for sharing..

23. Gay | November 14th, 2011 at 5:35 am

I love this phrase you’ve written “Time is and definately will get a costly commodity” Thanks a lot for sharing love it1

24. Evelyn Lim | July 6th, 2012 at 1:00 am

I haven’t been over to your site in a while and it is nice to know that you have just published your first ebook. It looks great! Congratulations!
    Evelyn Lim´s awesome post ..5 Reasons Why You Need to Love What You Do