Category: General Updates

Hey there, I just wanted to let you know that I am going on a blog break. For past two weeks I have been trying to write but am hitting on some kind of block. Article topics and ideas are there in my head but when I sit down to write, it feels as if the magic is missing. It feels as if my heart is not in writing for now. And I don’t want to write to you anything half-heartedly.

I don’t know what am I going to do with the time that I usually spent blogging (promise to update you on that once I come back). I plan to go with the flow and let my heart decide what it wants to do and where it wants to go.

I know I will get back to writing eventually. Probably with new experiences and ideas to share. Till then, ciao and take care.

May life treat you well and may you treat life well.

Love & Happiness,
Avani
p.s.: I might have gone on a blog break, but I am still there. If you want to contact me, feel free to email me at avani [at] avani-mehta [dot] com.

photo : linh.ngan

Bookmark and Share

1. Patricia | May 11th, 2009 at 9:44 pm

Avani,
    I will miss you but know that taking a break is often a good thing..the fallow field finds the right nutrients.

I will be watching for your return.

Love and happiness to you too.

Patricia´s last blog post..I Love Flowers

2. Evelyn Lim | May 12th, 2009 at 12:26 am

Hey Avani,

What has helped me is meditation and connecting with nature. Oddly enough, when I spend less time on the web, I write much better!

Take care! Hope to see you back here soon!
    Evelyn

Evelyn Lim´s last blog post..What Do You See if You Are Standing Next to God?

3. J.D. Meier | May 13th, 2009 at 8:52 pm

Hey Avani

Breaks are great. I take them all the time. It’s great downtime that leads to great up time. It’s the cycle of things.

You’re doing the right thing following your heart.

J.D. Meier´s last blog post..Changing Focus

4. Laurie | Express Yourself to Success | May 14th, 2009 at 8:39 am

Following your heart is always the right thing to do; good for you for doing it.

All the best to you.

Laurie | Express Yourself to Success´s last blog post..The Strength of Kindness

5. Barbara Swafford | May 18th, 2009 at 10:22 pm

Enjoy your break. I’ll be patiently awaiting your return.

Barbara Swafford´s last blog post..For The Sake Of The Children – Blog Smart

6. anonymous | May 21st, 2009 at 1:34 pm

after the break you can write about some of these topics
    -How to Work – Stress Free
    -Braking the Logic Barrier
    -Stress buster – Early Morning laugh
    -How to learn people patterns

7. Robert A. Henru | June 8th, 2009 at 8:02 pm

I want to add what anonymous said, one more idea:
    - how break has been useful to me!

I’m sure it is… enjoy your break, and all the best!
    Robert

Robert A. Henru´s last blog post..Theme Launch: Turning Limitation Into Advantages

8. Miguel de Luis | June 9th, 2009 at 12:58 am

After the break you can write about writer’s block. :)

9. Davina | June 18th, 2009 at 12:22 am

Hi Avani. It’s healthy to acknowledge when something is not feeling “right”. So many people continue to push forward blindly, afraid to really be with what is there. Kudos for listening to your heart. Your heart might not be in writing right now, but I’m willing to bet that writing is in your heart. :-)
    [rq=38430,0,blog][/rq]Captivated By a Metaphor

10. Paul Maurice Martin | June 21st, 2009 at 11:35 am

I agree with Evelyn – it can help to just get away from the computer, maybe as a break like you’re doing or maybe by incorporating less “face time with your monitor,” so to speak, into your day to day life…

11. Cath Lawson | June 22nd, 2009 at 2:11 am

Hi Avani – I’ve taken a lot of time off this year and it’s so hard to get back into blogging when you’re not doing it regularly. I hope you’re able to get over your writer’s block soon.

12. Slim0123 | August 1st, 2009 at 1:48 pm

The thing you said in the post above, happens many times with many bloggers, mostly when they overburden themselves thinking about the things a lot more than doing it…….
    Let us know that whether the guess was right or not……
    .-= Slim0123´s last blog ..Amazing Things For Your PC =-.